Philips is currently undergoing a large transformation to accelerate growth and improve performance. For this important initiative, we are looking for interns with different study backgrounds, who can stand their ground and want to be part of this important program in Philips. You will work with the Enterprise Portfolio Management team and will collaborate with colleagues and managers in the business. Building on your academic background, innovative focus and your creative, hands on, entrepreneurial mindset, you will contribute in achieving our ambition. We offer you a role with great responsibility in a corporate environment where you get the chance to accelerate your personal and professional development.
We currently have 2 internship assignments focused on one of the following areas:
- Capture Value / Benefits Realization
- Project, Program, Portfolio Management / PMO support in various IT/BT initiatives
- The responsibilities vary significantly and will be assigned based on your skills, experience, drive to deliver results and eagerness to outperform. Some of the topics are:
- Support with KPI reporting on progress of Philips transforming into a healthtech company;
- PMO Management support (various areas of Project management including stakeholder management, Reporting, Planning, Dependencies management, Risk management and more)
- Support in Capturing the value case using Value Driver Tree concept
- Assist in rolling out and monitoring the Philips Standard Project Management methodology
- Pro-active monitoring of action plans in collaboration with the PMO Lead
- Further details will be shared in the recruiting interview
You’re the right fit if:
- You are a student currently studying towards your University degree in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Master of Science (M.Sc.) specializing in: Business Informatics, Business Administration, Economics and Finances (high focus to Project Management).
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills combined with a business sense and a drive for business impact;
- You are capable to run several projects in parallel and you have open and globally oriented work mentality, combined with a true self-starting character which will contribute to the overall team;
- You have good/advanced level of MS Office suite skills, incl. PowerBI and creative tooling like Kahood, Miro, etc.
- Previous internships experience in consultancy or similar type of companies is a plus.
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €192,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.