Within this internship you will have the opportunity to prove your strengths in logistics, inventory balancing and stakeholder relationship management. You will have the opportunity to shape and grow your career as you will develop your supply chain skills.
- Gathering relevant information on problems, identifying gaps, and proposing corrective actions
- Preparing for and supporting in the Daily Management operating rhythms of the organization and the weekly KPI report outs
- Supporting on material inflow and inventory monitoring activities
- Supporting on material processes in the factory
You’re the right fit if:
- You are currently studying towards your University Master in Sciences WO (Msc.) or Bachelor Degree and will be enrolled as a student for the whole internship perio
- You have well-developed communication and collaboration skills
- You have proactive attitude, you are able to work independently
- You are willing to further develop analytical and intellectual capabilities
In return, we offer you
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €192,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
- Part of our selection procedure is a HireVue online assessment. We are not able to share the outcome of this HireVue assessment, but will use this as extra selection criteria.
- In order to be considered, you have to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation will be requested. Students from outside the EU enrolled at a Dutch university need to fill in a NUFFIC agreement – which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
- Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.