Pricing Management Personal Health Europe – Pricing strategy
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions – the kind that makes a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever-evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Supporting the deployment and development of the commercial strategy for the Direct to Consumer business in the European market to enhance the value extraction of the Philips portfolio.
You are responsible for
- Support price correctness analysis and communications towards the D2C team.
- Optimize price processes and tooling to gain efficiency.
- Monitor retail pricing across channels, categories and competitors and drive tactical price promotions.
- Sharing best practices across hubs and markets to continuously improve pricing strategy
You are a part of
The Commercial policy & pricing team in the Europe Market Personal Health (PH) organization. This team is responsible for the value extraction of the portfolio in the Personal Health business of the European market. We will have a virtual, diverse network organization, with passionate colleagues who are energized to fulfil our purpose of improving people’s health and well-being through meaningful innovation.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Studying toward your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Marketing or Finance
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel
- Self-motivated, Innovative, Highly organized, Attentive and Pro-active
- Excellent in English, both written and spoken.
In return, we offer you
An opportunity to learn and grow in a commercial pricing environment with the Philips Personal Health Europe market, where you will learn about business value management and interact with stakeholders from multiple roles.
Next to that, we are offering a decent internship package:
- Monthly full-time allowance between €500 – €700 gross, depending on educational level and if you would need to relocate to The Netherlands. If you will perform a part-time internship you will receive the allowance pro-rata.
- Housing compensation, in case of relocating to the vicinity of the office, €300,- net if location is in the vicinity of Amsterdam, €255,- net for all other Philips locations. You need to provide a rental contract of the land lord, and your normal home-work travel distance need to be more than 50 km or travel time (one way trip) need to be more than 1.5 hours.
- Travel compensation, if you are not eligible for a free public transport card; you will receive max. €145,- net
- Paid holidays per internship term.
- The opportunity to buy Philips equipment at our Philips shop
How we work at Philips
Our newly-adopted hybrid work concept fuses flexibility with collaboration to deliver great outcomes for our people and our customers. We are embracing an approach wherein we spend more time together than apart – which for full-time employees translates to an average of at least 3 days working from the office and up to 2 days from home – for our hybrid roles.
Hybrid work flexibility means people can meet the changing demands of work and home in the most balanced, productive, and healthy way.
Our hybrid working model is defined in 3 ways:
We believe in the importance of impactful collaboration: There’s a certain energy when everyone’s in the same room that can heighten idea generation and creative friction needed for problem-solving.
We embrace flexibility: Choosing where, when and how to work can vary according to task and team schedules. Flexibility isn’t office or online, it means choosing the space that works best for you, your teams and our customers on a case-by-case basis.
We want to be at our best: The way we work and our workspaces are designed to support our well-being, offer career advancement opportunities, and enable us to be at our best.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.