Contribute to projects for clients and experience what it’s like to be a Strategy Consultant. At Deloitte.
What impact will you make?
Clients will seek your help in crafting their (digital) growth and innovation strategies. As a working student you will assist with a variety of questions, including analyzing the needs of our clients’ customers as well as devising their segmentation, channel, and pricing strategies. You play an important role in advising clients on their key customer-led priorities and commercial transformations. You do this by combining extensive qualitative and quantitative methods and analyses.
This is how
- preparing client workshops and meetings;
- thinking outside the box to identify new ways in which clients challenges could be addressed;
- taking responsibility and initiative to deliver analyses and other deliverables with a high degree of quality;
- collaborating with colleagues from diverse functions and/or Deloitte teams (e.g. Monitor Deloitte sub-teams, Analytics, Applied Design) to drive end-to-end customer focused initiatives;
- attending trainings to advance your personal development;
- helping with the further development of our team by participating in, social impact projects, specific industry development and recruitment, among others;
- attending various social events with your team members.
What we offer
- A competitive salary.
- A development program that allows you to continually develop.
- A work-from-home office setup allowance to make sure you have everything you need for an ergonomically-correct workstation.
- Flexible working hours, you are in charge of your own agenda. We determine your working days together.
What you offer
When it comes to the social aspects of the job, you are ready for anything. At the same time, you are a leader and have strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You are committed to your personal goals and developments, to our clients and to our community and its values.
For the role of a working student you also have:
- a finished bachelor’s degree – you are in the last phase of your master’s degree at a Dutch University;
- experience in and/or affinity towards ‘customer focused challenges and solutions’;
- interpersonal excellence, as well as demonstrated leadership;
- interesting extra-curricular activities besides your studies, such as active participation in a student association, a board, a committee or a sport association;
- an excellent command of written and spoken English (and preferably Dutch). Proficiency in additional languages is a plus;
- available for 4-5 days per week for 12 weeks (starting date in consultation).
Please submit your resume, cover letter (in English) and grade lists of high school, bachelor and master (so far). Please note: incomplete profiles will not be processed.
You will share your expertise with about 120 other colleagues in the Monitor team that is part of Deloitte
Consulting. Monitor Deloitte consists of 3 sub-teams, Strategy & Business Design, Customer Strategy, and M&A Strategy. At Customer Strategy, we discover and design customer transformation strategies and innovation portfolios. We help our clients from start to finish, providing the opportunity for innovative customer growth in a digital world.
In this department, leading thinking and personal development are the main priorities. That is why we attach great value to innovation and personal development.
‘I have been able to have a positive impact on the different projects I have worked on at Deloitte. For me this is a very important part of my job.’
Olivier van Hattem
Consultant Customer Strategy & Applied Design
‘Working in diverse teams on new projects and client questions, requires me to constantly push my knowledge and skills to the next level.’
Let’s get down to business
We look forward to receiving your application for this position. At Deloitte, we welcome everyone who can bring quality and ambition. We’d like to know who you are.