Sefa Entrepreneurship Day
About Sefa Entrepreneurship Day
Sefa Entrepreneurship Day is an event for ambitious students who are eager to become an entrepreneur or simply are interested in the entrepreneurial and business world. We aim to contribute to the student’s entrepreneurial development by showing and educating students that there is an alternative to working for large corporates, for instance starting their own company or working for a start-up or a scale-up. The main goal of Sefa Entrepreneurship Day is to inspire, motivate, and inform these students on their future possibilities in the entrepreneurial world and beyond, as well as support existing start-ups and scale-ups. Our mission is to connect students to interesting companies, where valuable and vital knowledge can be shared and exchanged, enabling students to have a better grasp of the business world.
The program is as follows:
- 09.00-09.30 Presentation Decoheart – Students by Students
- 09.30-10.30 Presentation Infomedics – Entrepreneurship: What you don’t learn in the books
- 10.30-12.00 Workshop Bottel
- 12.00-13.30 Coffee Grow – Transforming coffee
- 14.30-15.00 Presentation Gotya and Ottho
- 15.30-16.30 Workshop & Presentation ASIF – Venture Capital Specialists
- 16.30-18.00 Pitching ASIF – Pitching contest*
*The group with the best pitch will win a training of your choice by ACE Incubator!